Tuesday, November 01, 2016

My Recent Talks

I recently gave several talks at Southeast Missouri State University, and videos have now been webbed:

For a class on the principles of microeconomics.
For a reading group on "Free to Choose"

A couple of days earlier I gave a talk in Charlotte for a Students for Liberty event on "What is Economics and Why It Isn't Boring." It is now up.

A few days before that, I gave a talk for the SCU Federalist Society group on "Should We Abolish the Criminal Law," with commentary by a colleague.

I don't usually give quite that many talks in a period of under a week, but since I did I thought some readers of the blog might be interested. Recordings of many other talks I have given are webbed on my site.

P.S. There is now a link to a recording of my Charlotte talk.

No comments: